Guidelines and Tips - Before Submitting Form
Here are some guidelines on posting your ad for condo rentals:
- We will only post ads that are submitted by homeowners. (No agents, agencies or property managers)
- We will post an ad for 30 days. After 30 days, your ad will be removed.
- We will renew your ad for an additional 30 days if you contact us in writing before your ad expires.
- Please contact us by email to remove your ad if you find a renter or your unit is no longer available.
Here are some tips on posting your ad for renting out your unit(s):
- Most renters play golf and are familiar with our golf course. Use the golf course as the selling point by Including the hole number and where the unit is located in relation to the fairway, green or tee box.
- Some renters like sunny locations while other renters like lots of shade. Try to mention something in your posting that suggests how much sun enters the unit. (eg. suntan from our patio or read a book under our umbrella)
- Suggest proximity or distance to/ from the clubhouse, pools, tennis courts or the front gate. (eg. just steps away from the Magenta pool or a quick walk to the clubhouse)
- Try to include photos of rooms with open shutters or drapes.
- When renewing your ad, send us new photos and/ or change the wording on the ad.
Before your guests arrive:
- Include a welcome basket to cover the first night of their stay. (eg. small bottle of Dawn or Palmolive, some dishwasher pods, coffee filters or a 3-pack sample keurig pods, bar of soap, roll of paper towels, salt and pepper packs)
- Print out a list of grocery stores nearby.